Posts tagged mshenko
Posts tagged mshenko
Now I can’t stop imagining Kaidan and Shepard doing impressions of each other because they’re mad or something.
Kaidan: Let’s go kill some reapers!
Shepard: I don’t know, Shepard. It’s just… *SIGH* I don’t know.
Kaidan: Or we could get drunk at Purgatory and forget about our problems…
Shepard: Sorry, can’t. I’ve got a killer headache.
Kaidan: you have to come with me, I just came back from the dead after two years.
Kaidan: I should go.
shepard: can you feel that, shepard? the quickening.
shepard: the holes in those tiles remind me of a bathroom floor.
shepard: man, i’ve got snow in my boots.
shepard: you gonna finish that steak sandwich, shepard?
shepard: mom was right. i should’ve packed a sweater.
shepard: it’s just… i know, you know. you know? yeah. it’s…yeah. it’s like that.
kaidan: sorry, can it wait? i’m in the middle of some calibrations.
shepard: you didn’t.
kaidan: actually, i think i did.
Couple bonus panels with gratuitous butt shots.
updated the master post too.
“You’re the boss. Except when you’re not.”
PLACES SHEPARD AND KAIDAN WERE NAKED TOGETHER DURING A PERIOD OF 24 HOURS
- Floor next to couch
- Under table on floor next to couch
- Pool table
- Bar stool (commander’s note: would not recommend)
- Hot tub
- Next to hot tub
- In artistic fountain (commander’s note: not like a shower at all actually)
- Kitchen counter
- Pool table
- Against wall
- Against other wall
- How many walls does this place have?
- Kitchen counter
- That can’t be sanitary
- Floor next to kitchen counter
- I think I hit my head, Kaidan
- I think I—mfh
- I’m sore, Kaidan.
- Are you sore, Kaidan?
- Yeah, I know. Wasn’t my brightest idea to challenge James Vega’s pull up record. I get it. But a man has pride.
- And a man doesn’t have arms.
- And a man might not mind a backrub.
- Couch again.
- Love that couch.
PLACES JOKER’S SITTING AND WHERE HE DOESN’T KNOW SHEPARD AND KAIDAN WERE NAKED LESS THAN 24 HOURS AGO
- Should we tell him, Shepard?
- Yeah. Yeah, I didn’t think so.
oops my hand slip p e d …… ………………… …
My space husbands wearing similar armor. It’s so cute that it’s gross. And Shepard’s wearing pink, so fab.
Clearly Kaidan has his priorities.
nice to see the butt appreciation goes both ways in this relationship
There was only ever one person for my Shepard, and that person was Kaidan Alenko. Getting to watch these two awkward dopes slowly build a relationship over the course of the trilogy was a personal highlight for me as a gaymer who just wanted to have the same fun everyone else was having in this incredible universe.
And as I prepare to take these two on their final adventure with tomorrow’s DLC I just want to say thank you so much Bioware, from the bottom of my sappy heart.
THINGS YOU LEARN WHEN YOU LOVE COMMANDER SHEPARD
- He makes all the noises.
- They’re…pretty accurate, too.
- Even though you might not think a turian cruiser actually goes ‘whooshbang,’ the more you think about it…
- It kinda does, you know?
- And he put ‘em together himself. Scarred hands, cramping now and then, from kits just like he was a kid.
- And he never had those kits when he was a kid, so you guess that makes sense. He’s got ‘em now.
- He’s got you now.
- You guess that all you’re doing, all humanity is, is building ways so that people who were born without wings know what it’s like to fly.
- So that they know how. The wind against their face, just like that.
- They’ve always been trying.
- And maybe they reach too high or go too far, and they find darkness out there, hiding behind the sun.
- And maybe they’re just toys to something bigger, stronger, smarter than they are.
- Zooming through the air from place to place.
- And maybe, just like that, tomorrow…
- It’ll all be gone.
- A collection of forgotten models. Put aside for a newer one.
- But there’s always room in your heart for an old flame.
- And Shepard sleeps with a turian cruiser in bed, poking Kaidan in the side when he rolls over to pull him in.
- You can dock in an idea, in a hope, in a dream.
- In somebody else’s arms.
presenting: the greatest dialogue in the mass effect franchise (x)
30 DAY VIDEO GAME CHALLENGE
Day 7 - Favorite game couple
Mshenko - Mass Effect
Just a couple of sketches. I wanted to draw my two old soldiers being all cute and cuddly :)
“After all this time… You and me. I like that, a lot.
I died and went to gif heaven.
Also I love how in the romance scene Shepard tries to be on top and Kaidan’s like “NOPE, not tonight.”
“A Much Needed Sanity Check”
Here’s the whole set I commissioned for Christmas, actually it’s not too racy, when I think about it it’s more just along the lines of ME1 romance scenes.
Original renders were all by the gracious and talented: http://sharilin.tumblr.com/
and touched up by me in photoshop.
space husbands 4 life
This year for Christmas I decided to break from drawing Mshenko myself and instead commission some lovely renders by: http://sharilin.tumblr.com/
Here’s the first one, definitely my favorite gift this year :)
shepard is alive aaaaand hsptl christmas
I. December 2186 CE.
Winter on the Citadel—what was left of the Citadel—wasn’t pretty. The backup generators were doing double time in the Alliance-run private hospitals but getting warm was as much of an option as staying warm.
‘Same chance of that as there was defeating the Reapers,’ Garrus said, voice twisting at the end. Always a second meaning with him.
Kaidan, whose face felt like he hadn’t shaved since November, couldn’t translate it further than ‘wry’ and ‘wise-cracking’ and ‘Garrus-like.’
It was what it was. Kaidan pushed his fingers through his hair.
‘Always wanted to be Santa Vakarian,’ Garrus added more thoughtfully.
‘Yeah.’ James snorted. ‘The beard could hide that ugly face of yours. Might not terrify alla the kids—just most of ‘em.’
‘Ah,’ Garrus said. ‘So we do have our volunteer after all.’
‘They sound like they’re remaining cheerful despite circumstances less than ideal,’ Liara admitted over the comm link. Kaidan was starting to associate the color of his omni-tool with the sound of her voice: warm, orange and comforting but sometimes, at least in the dead of night, skirting the edge of just a little too bright. ‘Keeping the spirit of the season alive in your own way, Kaidan?’
‘Keeping something alive,’ Kaidan replied.
It wasn’t fair of him. His omni-tool beeped and he said, ‘Sorry,’ which wasn’t related to what followed, ‘I have to take this,’ and Liara assured him there’d be a tree arriving for them at some point before Christmas.
‘You say Santa Claus, I say Shadow Broker,’ she said, then cut the line. Kaidan shook his head and almost chuckled and headed back to E-Ward, where Shepard’s room had a view, natural light to help out with the healing process. Like people could be grown the way flowers were: plenty of water, proper air ventilation, and a gardener to make sure nothing got out of hand. No fever growing like weeds under the surface, that kind of thing.
Ahhh, I made this pretty much the whole day and I am a bit nervous showing this but I must say I rather like the outcome. But yay, some mshenko and just for the heck of it, I felt like it today. :D