Posts tagged fenris
Posts tagged fenris
Confession: I wish more than anything that I could have both Zevran & Fenris as my companions in DAIII, because of all the characters I’ve met in both games, they were the ones who I felt closest to and learned the most about, especially Zevran. I was extremely sad I couldn’t journey with Zev again in DAII, so being able to have him with me again in DAIII would be the best thing Bioware could do (in my opinion). Add in Aveline too, because she’s awesome.
30 DAY VIDEO GAME CHALLENGE
Day 2 - Your favorite character
Fenris - Dragon Age II
A sketch commission of Isabela and Fenris asked by moodymarshmallow. Part 2 of a set of 3.
Isabela leading on purpose.
Featuring Fenris by YumiKoyuki
Ahhh, I really enjoyed making this one. Hopefully you like it!
Reference used for the bodies.
Now look what the world end made me do! >:C
Someone suggested briefly that I’d make a Fenris prompt too, so I did.
INSIDE THE MIND OF A CHAMPION
- Isabela enjoyed waxing me for this night a little too much, I’d say.
- ‘It’s all the rage in Orlais,’ she says. ‘Elves aren’t hairy,’ she says. ‘Friction might scare him away,’ she says. ‘What if he thinks you’re actually a mabari,’ she says.
- Might just as well have said, ‘I’m feeling a bit bored and I’d like to rip the fuzz off a strapping Fereldan’s muscular torso for a while—what do you say, Hawke?’
- Flattery will get you anywhere.
- …Just not into Fenris’s trousers.
- His tight, tight trousers.
- Still, clever thinking to make a joke of it in the moment, Hawke. Fenris likes your jokes.
- Well, at the very least, he tolerates them.
- Then again, it wasn’t your finest moment.
- ‘So, are these painted on or—ahaha—Maker, Fenris, what I’m trying to say is these trousers—they’re—why can’t I get them off? Do I need to call a rogue in here? You know, Isabela’s probably right outside waiting for those magic words to burst in here and save the day—I hate you, Fenris’s trousers, I hate you—and whoever made you and leather and trousers in general, as a whole. As a statement. As a reality. Why don’t we all start a Kirkwaller fashion revolution where nobody wears trousers any—oh, look, you’re right, those are the laces. Imagine that. Just like peeling an orange. …I like oranges.’
- No. Not your finest moment.
- And he’s got his clothes back on already.
- Should have worn sexier smalls.
- This Orlesian bloomer trend really has to go.
- It was good, though. Aside from the trouser thing.
- Perhaps too good, for a city like this one.
- …Nonsense. It’s just the romantic lighting addling your brain.
- Say something.
- Like, ‘Should I have festooned the room with mushrooms and corpses and broken all the windows to make you feel more at home, Fenris?’
- …On second thought, don’t say anything.
- My nipples itch.
- Are they supposed to itch?
INSIDE THE MIND OF A BROODY ELF
- Strange, that an end should also be a beginning. Or that all beginnings are themselves an end. Yet this is what you have learned: a dogged truth designed to snap at heels, to hunt, to chase—and clamp strong teeth around the weakest muscles, rending them to pieces. You knew there could be no peace, and yet…
- And yet…
- It is no use.
- …I always thought he would have had more hair upon his body.
I’m assuming you meant the classic black jackets with collars and studs, but I wanted to draw Fenris wearing something more “modern”.
Oh and thank you for asking a prompt!