Posts tagged animals
Posts tagged animals
Remember that Disney movie where the raccoon and chimp were best of friends? Me neither.
the second one GOD
I do love humon :)
GOD HE LOOKS SO POLITE
- “oh is this for me? really? are you sure?”
- “well okay if you insist. i hope i’m not taking too big of bites i know some people think that’s not gentlemanly”
- “oh this is really delicious, thank you so much i mean it”
- “mmm let me just savor the taste for a bit, mmmm oh yes thanks again for that”
- “yes that is very tasty. oh no you don’t have to give me anymore you’ve done so much already i couldn’t possibly accept so much kindness and generosity, you are an angel”
THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE CUTEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN…. EVERR
That goddamn squint in the first gif ;_; <3
it’s hugging the cat. i repeat it is hugging the cat. and then it is petting the cat. i never want to look at anything else ever again.
In the last gif he looks at the camera like, “You’re interrupting my kitty cuddling time”.
“We developed a total of 5 ad-campaign motives for the autumn advertising campaign of Swiss fashion store Charles Vögele. The motives we created will be used in different formats at the point of sale in over 850 stores. These are located in Switzerland, Germany, Austria, Belgium, Netherlands, Slovenia, Hungary as well as the Czech Republic and Poland.”
Examples in shop windows here.
This is Venus, a 3 year old chimera cat.
Chimera cat is one individual organism, but genetically its own fraternal twin. A chimera is typically formed from four parent cells (either two fertilized eggs, or two early embryos that have fused together). When the organism forms, the cells that had already begun to develop in the separate embryos keep their original phenotypes and appearances. This means that the resulting animal is a mixture of tissues and can look like this gorgeous (but bizarre) kitty.
Coral Zebra Fish:
Buttermilk the baby goat is kind of a dick.mu
kickflips off LATER NERD
Real life Flemish portraits by Sacha Goldberger
Taking a cue from Rembrandt, Sacha enlisted a small army of costume, hair, and make-up designers to assist his human and live animal models. My personal photo would have been with a mongoose.