eufedoric said: You should definitely try a horror game. I recommend Outlast, if you have the time. It's fun, and not all that scary.
Yeah hahahah nope. I’ve watched the let’s play and tbh it is the only game that has made me sick physically for being so disturbing. So no way I’m ever touching that stuff. If I were ever to play horror games I’d start with RPG Makers.
eufedoric said: Thanks to pewdiepie I tried Amnesia TDD. Not gonna lie, I just about pissed myself the whole way through. But then I finished and realized I dont get scares as easy as I thought. Then I played more and more horrors. That's why I like Pewdiepie.
I don’t think I will ever see the day when I can actually play horror games myself, but I do have noticed myself too that after watching hundreds of horror let’s play videos from Pewds I’m not scared to watch horror stuff alone as much as before. I have never had a problem watching other people play horror stuff, though it has been a bit intense from time to time and I’ve had to cover myself with a blanket for comfort, but still not an issue to overcome at all. Watching it alone (let’s plays without a commentator) has been a big issue, but thanks to Pewds not anymore.
- Koujaku: There's no BL in this anime, but we have to show our love for Aoba somehow...
- Mink: I glared at him
- Ren: Our foreheads brushed together affectionately in a sincere moment and I called him baby
- Clear: AH, I got to carry master to safety and speak to him! He even kicked me~
- Koujaku: That's nothing, I got to go to his house, see his sleeping face, eat delicious food with him and almost touch his hair
- Noiz: I kissed him
- Koujaku: ...
- Noiz: ...
- Koujaku: you fuCKING PIECE OF SHIT-
wOAH I didn’t think you’d read my tags!! DDD: But I’m glad I made you happy c:
Oh hon, I’m the kind of Tumblrer who checks every tag on every post they submit of their work. ;> But in all honesty, I lolled pretty joyfully when I read your tags. :>